Thursday, March 29, 2012

Credentials Error

I have been trying to use stored credentials with a data source, but I always
get a "login failed" with "Not associated with a trusted SQL Server
connection" as the reason. I am running Report Server on Windows 2000. The
login I am trying to use exists in SQL Server. I have tried different logins
and different servers, always with the same results. Any suggestions?SQL may be set to only allow windows authentication. In enterprise manager,
go to the properties of your server --> security tab and check the
authentication section.
Mike G.
"Falcon" <Falcon@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:10F85238-51F3-466F-9A07-1831B8C0688F@.microsoft.com...
>I have been trying to use stored credentials with a data source, but I
>always
> get a "login failed" with "Not associated with a trusted SQL Server
> connection" as the reason. I am running Report Server on Windows 2000. The
> login I am trying to use exists in SQL Server. I have tried different
> logins
> and different servers, always with the same results. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment